Coping separators

Paul Krez

New member
Sep 20, 2020
Westchester, NY
I have an old Buster Crabbe in-ground pool with aluminum coping. There are white plastic/rubber separators that fill the gaps between the pieces of coping. I can't find them anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know where they can be purchased or something that can act as a workable substitute?