Convert Stenner

spoonman

Jun 16, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Hi guys, I’m going to change my Stenner from pumping chlorine to pumping acid instead.

Anything I should be mindful of when doing the changeover? Figured I’d rinse out the tank, flush out the hoses with water, and recalibrate pump times. Anything else to consider?

Your plan might be good enough, but if it were me, I would replace all the tubing, even the actual [white] pump tube inside the pump, since those are the parts directly in contact with the product, and they’re relatively inexpensive. The pump tubes need replacing periodically anyway due to wear and tear. My $0.02.

Your plan might be good enough, but if it were me, I would replace all the tubing, even the actual [white] pump tube inside the pump, since those are the parts directly in contact with the product, and they’re relatively inexpensive. The pump tubes need replacing periodically anyway due to wear and tear. My $0.02.

This is the same thing that entered my mind.

"An ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure" comes to mind.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.