Connecting my Easy Touch 4

OK, no deadhead. I reversed the valve actuator orientation on the valve so it moves without creating a dead head. I do not have Screen Logic just the ET4 with wired remote.

Next question is concerning the lights. I have 2 lights, one for the spa and one for the pool, nothing special just lights. There are of course 12v AC with the Spa light connected to a 100 amp transformer and the pool light to a 300 amp transformer. They are currently both connected to the ET via Aux 1 relay and a standard 20 amp CB not a GFCI CB. Somehow when I connected the CFCI and applied power, the CFCI immediately tripped. Something went wrong. I checked connections with the white pigtail going to the neutral bus and the neutral wire from the transformers going to the neutral connection on the CFCI. Anyway the spa light no longer works, it did before. I checked voltage output from the transformer and it is 12 volts so I'm assuming the light somehow went bad. So how do i replace the spa light? Not sure how to get to the bulb. And what are my options. Perhaps replacing the bulb with multi color or what??

Tim,

I suspect that the problem is that you have two transformers and only one relay.. The whole point of having two transformers and using two relays is so that you can turn the lights on and off independently and have each light be a different color... I assume these are color lights, but maybe not after re-reading your above post.

I suspect that the problem is how the transformers, lights, and EasyTouch are wired.. You need to draw up a diagram of exactly how they are all wired together..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.