Southern OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
MSRP from the Manufacture... Give them a call, they are great people to work with and can help :)

Reactions: Bottlecapr

reggiehammond

Gold Supporter
Oct 4, 2020
Fort Worth, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
If Dolphin S200 and Active20 and pentair Warrior SE are stated as being the same here on TFP.
why do the range in price from $699 to $899? (Priced on Marina Pools Website)
I bought a Warrior SI from Marina a few months back; no reason to spend more money on the different brands as it's only cosmetic. Ended up buying a caddy to hold power supply and my storage is farther than I cared to carry the robot when not in use. So keep that in mind when you purchase. 2 minute phone call with Margaret; robot arrived 2 days later. Great experience.

Jonovision

Jul 12, 2020
Toronto
For the Canadian people, I purchased the Pentair Warrior SE for 999 CDN from poolsuppliescanada. What I don't understand is why the SI is 1299 which is 300 dollars more vs $50 u.s. on that price sheet. There is also a $50 dollar u.s. rebate, I think its the best option for our 4-5 months of usage :)

Weasel2017

Bronze Supporter
May 18, 2021
Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
For the Canadian people, I purchased the Pentair Warrior SE for 999 CDN from poolsuppliescanada. What I don't understand is why the SI is 1299 which is 300 dollars more vs $50 u.s. on that price sheet. There is also a $50 dollar u.s. rebate, I think its the best option for our 4-5 months of usage :)
I was just looking at that on poolsuppliescanada and couldn't justify the difference to go up to SI model. A little longer cord and a swivel vs the Dolphin Encore I looked at on there for $799Cdn.

scdaren

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
May 20, 2018
Clovis, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I was just looking at that on poolsuppliescanada and couldn't justify the difference to go up to SI model. A little longer cord and a swivel vs the Dolphin Encore I looked at on there for $799Cdn.
I got the SI model for the bluetooth. It's useless, I've used it one time to see how it worked, and haven't since. The SE is just fine.

Reactions: Weasel2017
Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread