Configure EasyTouch 8 circuit to only run when Pump is running

Sep 22, 2020
Orlando, FL
Good morning,

I have an EcoSmarte chemical free system that I installed and have connected to my Aux 2 relay for power.
I'd like to configure the Aux 2 relay to require and only turn on every time the pump is running (similar to how the heater requires the pump to be running).
I have an IntelliFlo VSF pump that is controlled through the EasyTouch panel comm port.

I'm sure I'm just missing something in my screenlogic configuration but can't seem to find this.

Joe

If you connect the EcoSmarte to be powered from your filter/pump relay it will turn on and off with your pump.

There is no way to create a macro in the ET that turns on the pump when another AUX relay is turned on.

Joe,

Do what Allen said to do.. The Pump/Filter relay will only close if the pump is running in the Pool or Spa mode.

It won't make your pool sanitized or safe to swim in, but it will power your "chemical free" system when you want. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.