Compupool turns off

lborne

Jun 29, 2009
Vero Beach, FL
I have a CompuPool CPSC 24. Has worked great for 1 year. Couple weeks ago I got an error - "Non genuine cell - call dealer", but turning off and back on cleared it. Now its worked for the last 2 weeks with not problems, until yesterday and today. I have the pump and SWG come on for 5 hours while I'm at work. When I got home and turned the system on manually to get a bit of extra cleaning, I noticed the system was OFF. Happened again today. Why would it turn itself off?

lborne

Jun 29, 2009
Vero Beach, FL
Yes I called the dealer. 7-10 days to process the warranty, plus 14 more days for shipping. Just wanted to see if anyone might know why I would be getting this error when its the original cell and just over a year old.

lborne

Jun 29, 2009
Vero Beach, FL
Those were the maximum times they stated. However, since they are located in Orlando, FL - close to me - it probably would not be that long.

However, it now seems like it is a communications problem and they sent me a cell code to use to reset the error message.

lborne

Jun 29, 2009
Vero Beach, FL
Evidently, a power glitch or spike or some unknown thing caused the controller to not recognize the cell. Tech support emailed me instructions on how to get into the control setup menu and re-establish communications. Very easy to fix. But I am a bit worried that this may happen again when I'm on vacation.

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.