I keep getting a reading of 2ppm combined chlorine and 2ppm total chlorine. The water is crystal clear ph is 7.5 CYA is 20 and the sand was just replaced. I shocked the pool up to 15ppm two nights ago. Question-Should I continue to shock the pool until the reading is .5 or less CC. I had a few baq. test strips left and no baq is showing up on those which I know are not that accurate. When I first started my conversion my pool store guy had me put in three bottles of baq. clarifier to speed the process. Could this be interfering w/ my chlorine? I don't know what is in the clarifier but it took my baq sanitizer down to zero in two days.