Coleman 18x 48 setup

Karla2121

May 13, 2020
dallas texas
Hi guys , I try to see if there was a post about this but I was not able to find anything , so i apologize if there is .
I remove all the grass and now im trying to level the ground but the guy that is helping me was telling me he would bring some top soil tomorrow
but i want to make sure that is what i need or sand ? If some1 can help me , what is better to use , Thank you!!!!

I

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: The best way to prepare the ground for an AGP is to first dig or cut-out the existing grass and weeds, then clear the area of any rocks or potential sharp objects. Nothing ruins your summer worse than a leak. The ground MUST be level! That is critical. Within one inch level. Once the area is cleared and level, you begin to place your paver stones in the locations required for the pool's vertical support posts. For ground cover, foot comfort, and protection, it varies by preference. Some people just have sand dumped and leveled, while others use foam insulation pads or Gorilla pads to ensure the liner doesn't get punctured. But that's the basics. There are many AG build threads here. I was looking at some yesterday for another member. If I can find them I'll post here as well. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Reactions: Karla2121
Here are some examples:

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: The best way to prepare the ground for an AGP is to first dig or cut-out the existing grass and weeds, then clear the area of any rocks or potential sharp objects. Nothing ruins your summer worse than a leak. The ground MUST be level! That is critical. Within one inch level. Once the area is cleared and level, you begin to place your paver stones in the locations required for the pool's vertical support posts. For ground cover, foot comfort, and protection, it varies by preference. Some people just have sand dumped and leveled, while others use foam insulation pads or Gorilla pads to ensure the liner doesn't get punctured. But that's the basics. There are many AG build threads here. I was looking at some yesterday for another member. If I can find them I'll post here as well. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Thank you !!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.