We opened our pool this year and it had a lot of leaves in it. The water was very dark. We've had a pool guy trying to clear it up. They cleaned it out and it was starting to look pretty good. Next thing I knew, it turned green. They added a lot of shock, it turned white, then started to clear up. It turned green again. We went through it turning white again due to shock, and now it's been that way for about two weeks. I have ordered a test kit but haven't gotten it yet. I'm concerned that my salt water generator may be malfunctioning. We don't seem to be getting anywhere, so any suggestions would be great.