Bronze Supporter
Jul 12, 2021
Longview, Tx
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
The valves I circled are for the sheer descent waterfalls and fountain on the tanning deck. I can close them, and I want to when I'm not out there enjoying them, but I want to be sure I'm not dead-ending anything. Can anyone tell for sure by looking I'm good to do with those valves? The light blue lines I drew are the valve position they are in when when working. This is an old pic after install and nothing was flowing. I'm also guess the smaller blue valves to the left are for each individual waterfall? pad2.jpg

One of those pipes has to go to your pool returns. Do you know which one?

On a Jandy 3 way valve (the 2 you have circled), the top is positioned to identify the INLET to the valve. Then that determines how far you can rotate each valve. Suggest you have the pump off and verify that you cannot close off the whole system. Also the handle has the word OFF to indicate which pipe is closed. Currently, the 2 downward pipes are closed OFF and the flow is horizontal to the 3 pipes with the blue valves.

Also, it appears the Jandy 3 way valve that comes right after your Fusion Soft SWCG is closed OFF to the right side and open to the SPA return.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.