Mission Viejo, Orange County, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi All. The dropper/bottle for one of my test chemicals (R-0011L from a TF-100 kit) is clogged to the point of being unusable. Anyone have any tips for unclogging it? At $6 it's not a huge deal but I figured it was worth asking in case I'm missing an easy fix. Thanks!

revitup is right. It is the way in which the chemistry "falls" from the tip that determines the drop size.

That said, I have never hear of the chemistry becoming clogged. I have also never heard of the chemistry being clogged causing an innaccurate drop. Does it show up in a pic?

Thank you both. I knew about not probing it but was not sure if, and how easily, the tip came off. I was reluctant to force it given the container is still quite full and I didn't want to get R-0011L everywhere. Turns out it popped off nice and easily, thanks for the guidance!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.