CLEAR to CLOUDY, HELP

Hi, I’m fairly new to forum. I found you end of July 2017, after spending mega bucks at pool store and had a pea green pool for months. I was helped and after Slamming ended up with a clear pool in 2017 thanks to TFP help.
My husband opened pool the end of April 2018 and we had a clear pool. We had almost 9 days of pouring rain. Up until Thursday it was clear, but we had downpours of continual rain and now it’s cloudy. For 2 days he had to pump water out of pool but he kept adding bleach. I need help with pool math because I don’t know if I am doing it right. I followed you example but it says to add borax or washing soda, baking soda, stabilizer, but my husband is afraid to add it all at once because he afraid we will end up with a pea green pool.
If you could give me an example of pool math using my pool it will help me greatly because I not sure if I’m putting the right numbers in for the target.
Here is the readings for today:
FC 1
PH. 7.3
TA. 60
CH. 75
CYA. 35 Water temp. Is 63 degrees. Thank you so much.

Raise your FC to 16 as instructed, but until your water is clear again, (it shouldn't take long) ignore your PH... PH readings are useless at a FC of 10+.

Once your pool is clear again, test and adjust for your other levels.

Thank you for your help. It’s clearing up, I can see the main drain. Lorraine

Probably worth looking over the [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA] chart as well so you know what level of FC you need to maintain at your CYA of 35. Although if you tested with the TF-100 kit, which I see you have in your sig, you wouldn't have 35, it's 30 or 40, so round up to 40 and reference the chart. At 40 CYA you want to target 5-7 and keep it there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.