Cleaning up a 2 year old pool - holy moly!!!

Hi Kamil! Excellent job on clearing the pool. With more filtration and POP, you'll be crystal clear in no time! :goodjob:

You've come a long way! You wont believe the pride of ownership you'll have once that pool is sparkly clean and your friends and family come over and marvel at your cystal clear water. It'll definitely be worth it, and you wont believe how easy it will be to maintain. I just took my pool over and shake my head at how easy it is and ask why I paid someone to maintain it for me!
I found some old pictures of the pool... this is how it was when I first started to SLAM it.

http://s103.photobucket.com/user/kamil-g/slideshow/Pool

Yeah... I can't wait until it's clear... almost there... probably another week or so and it should be good to go. Then I'll remove that huge concrete block from the deep end. There might be a cut in the vinyl liner... is there a patch kit I can use to patch the hole? I vacuumed more stuff from the bottom and it's getting cleaner and cleaner... I can finally see the main drain in the deep end. Thanks everyone for your help... much appreciated.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.