Cleaning up a 2 year old pool - holy moly!!!

Casey

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 16, 2007
SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Hi Kamil! Excellent job on clearing the pool. With more filtration and POP, you'll be crystal clear in no time! :goodjob:

PharmerAnthony

Apr 25, 2014
Southern California
You've come a long way! You wont believe the pride of ownership you'll have once that pool is sparkly clean and your friends and family come over and marvel at your cystal clear water. It'll definitely be worth it, and you wont believe how easy it will be to maintain. I just took my pool over and shake my head at how easy it is and ask why I paid someone to maintain it for me!
I found some old pictures of the pool... this is how it was when I first started to SLAM it.

http://s103.photobucket.com/user/kamil-g/slideshow/Pool

Kamil

Nov 2, 2013
Lancaster, PA
Yeah... I can't wait until it's clear... almost there... probably another week or so and it should be good to go. Then I'll remove that huge concrete block from the deep end. There might be a cut in the vinyl liner... is there a patch kit I can use to patch the hole? I vacuumed more stuff from the bottom and it's getting cleaner and cleaner... I can finally see the main drain in the deep end. Thanks everyone for your help... much appreciated.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Kamil

Nov 2, 2013
Lancaster, PA
Here is a new pic

It's pretty much good to go... I still need to vacuum the bottom again and then dive in and try to pull the huge block out.

Kamil

Nov 2, 2013
Lancaster, PA
I think the pool is good to go. I tested FC last night it was 4.5 and this morning it was still 4.5.
TA 90
CH 230
pH 7.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kamil

Nov 2, 2013
Lancaster, PA
Thank You. I'm very happy with it. I'm surprised it was not that hard to do. When I first saw the pool I really thought I would need to drain and refill the pool.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.