Cleaner Suggestions

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a 24' AGP and the pool bottom is not perfectly smooth and is dimply across the whole area. The dimples are not huge or largely deep by any means. Mainly heel marks from installing the liner when putting up the pool. I currently have a Pool Rover Jr. but I am quite unhappy with it. It gets stuck often on the bottom and won't move and it also leaves debris around the outer section against the pool walls every time. I would say from the pool wall from about a foot away nothing is picked up. I never really get any thing large in my pool other than some leaves. I am looking for suggestions for a good pool cleaner that will clean the edges and not get stuck on my pool bottom. I am not wanting to spend 1000 dollars on a cleaner either. I don't care if it is a suction side or an automatic cleaner either, just something that works.

Cleaner suggestions

I have a 24' AGP and the pool bottom is not perfectly smooth and is dimply across the whole area. The dimples are not huge or largely deep by any means. Mainly heel marks from installing the liner when putting up the pool. I currently have a Pool Rover Jr. but I am quite unhappy with it. It gets stuck often on the bottom and won't move and it also leaves debris around the outer section against the pool walls every time. I would say from the pool wall from about a foot away nothing is picked up. I never really get any thing large in my pool other than some leaves. I am looking for suggestions for a good pool cleaner that will clean the edges and not get stuck on my pool bottom. I am not wanting to spend 1000 dollars on a cleaner either. I don't care if it is a suction side or an automatic cleaner either, just something that works.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

Re: Cleaner suggestions

I bought a Discovery from Doheny's and it has a warranty. I was able to find a local Maytronics repair center who repaired mine under warranty. They also have depots that you San send them to for repairs.

Re: Cleaner suggestions

I just purchased the E10 cleaner from doheny's. Thanks for the input. Hopefully will have better luck with this one. Now if I can just find some one to purchase my pool rover jr.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Quick update. I received my new dolphin robot and color me impressed. Pool has never been this clean with my previous vac. Never got stuck once and got all the edge debris. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.