Cleaner Suggestions

hicksb15

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
I have a 24' AGP and the pool bottom is not perfectly smooth and is dimply across the whole area. The dimples are not huge or largely deep by any means. Mainly heel marks from installing the liner when putting up the pool. I currently have a Pool Rover Jr. but I am quite unhappy with it. It gets stuck often on the bottom and won't move and it also leaves debris around the outer section against the pool walls every time. I would say from the pool wall from about a foot away nothing is picked up. I never really get any thing large in my pool other than some leaves. I am looking for suggestions for a good pool cleaner that will clean the edges and not get stuck on my pool bottom. I am not wanting to spend 1000 dollars on a cleaner either. I don't care if it is a suction side or an automatic cleaner either, just something that works.

OP
OP
H

hicksb15

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Cleaner suggestions

I have a 24' AGP and the pool bottom is not perfectly smooth and is dimply across the whole area. The dimples are not huge or largely deep by any means. Mainly heel marks from installing the liner when putting up the pool. I currently have a Pool Rover Jr. but I am quite unhappy with it. It gets stuck often on the bottom and won't move and it also leaves debris around the outer section against the pool walls every time. I would say from the pool wall from about a foot away nothing is picked up. I never really get any thing large in my pool other than some leaves. I am looking for suggestions for a good pool cleaner that will clean the edges and not get stuck on my pool bottom. I am not wanting to spend 1000 dollars on a cleaner either. I don't care if it is a suction side or an automatic cleaner either, just something that works.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
H

hicksb15

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Re: Cleaner suggestions

If i were to buy the E10 online does that void the warranty or does the warranty still come with it? I see some of those the warranty is void if purchased online.

pooldv

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 10, 2012
DFW, TX

I bought a Discovery from Doheny's and it has a warranty. I was able to find a local Maytronics repair center who repaired mine under warranty. They also have depots that you San send them to for repairs.

OP
OP
H

hicksb15

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi

I just purchased the E10 cleaner from doheny's. Thanks for the input. Hopefully will have better luck with this one. Now if I can just find some one to purchase my pool rover jr.

OP
OP
H

hicksb15

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Went with the dolphin E-10 from doheny's. Hopefully this will work better. Thanks for the input. Just need to find someone to buy my pool rover jr now.

OP
OP
H

hicksb15

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Quick update. I received my new dolphin robot and color me impressed. Pool has never been this clean with my previous vac. Never got stuck once and got all the edge debris. Thanks for the suggestion!