Clarksville TN
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
I live in Clarksville TN and we are thinking about getting a fiberglass diver pool installed in our backyard. We have a big fenced backyard. Trying to figure out concrete decking plans, basic install comes with 5 ft on each side except 9 ft on diving board side. Here is our plan for the location. 71626490-EB82-42AD-8512-F19E74822B3A.jpeg

Welcome to TFP! :wave: You are in the right place for sound advice, guidance and learning everything you need to know to have the trouble free pool of your dreams. Be sure to ask any and all questions you may have.

What a nice big yard you have! I say "GO FOR IT!" :kim:

I grew up in Cedar Hill. My wife doesn't want to spend lots of money on extras so I think we may get 7 ft of concrete on the north side of the pool and 3 ft on the south side. It seems the sun is more towards the south in the summer so that would put the chairs facing the sun during the summer. The backyard slopes slightly from south to north, the neighbors house is slightly up on a hill. My back yard pretty much levels out in the middle so the pool will be installed on mostly level ground. Diver pool is 38 ft x 16 ft. I think would like to get an extra 2 ft of concrete on the north side to get to 9 ft of concrete vs only 3 ft on the other side. $7 a sq/ft for extra concrete would equal $728 but would give more room for pool lounge chairs. I have a patio off the deck and I will build a paver with rock pathway that leads from there to the pool. I should get a contract from pool company today to review and possibly sign.

Be sure you start a thread in Under Construction for specific questions.
I would suggest you read
ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry