Circupool RJ60+ Install & VS Pump

Sep 12, 2018
Boonton NJ
Hi TFP,

Newer member here but thought I'd share. This weekend I took it upon myself install a new Circupool 3HP VS Pump and RJ60+ SWG and figured I'd share. Install was fairly straight forward.
The pool equipment is installed in the back of the property. First I built up the structure for the SWG controller using a 4x4 and 1x6 treated lumber. Salt water generator control is wired into an intermatic timer and will turn on/off with the pump.

Unfortunately, I bought the house with the pool installed so I'll have to work with whats installed. Previous owner did not put in a nice foundation for the equipment which will be a future project. I wanted to put more clearance over the pump but space is tight. Enjoy and I'll let you know my thoughts review/preformance in a few months. I'm in northern, nj and the pool water is only 54F, won't be opened for a few more weeks, fingers crossed no leaks. please don't comment there is no glue in the pipe joints. Pic is from the dry fit and I've never been great with making clean PVC joints :)

Have a great day!

Scott

Wanna know the secret to making your pipes with perfect glue joints every time ....

(Paint the pipes after your done ;))

Reactions: proavia
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.