Circupool Cleaning Stand

You don't need a stand, my opinion. If you want to use a mild acid to fizz out the CA you can use any container, but that is not good for the life of your cell.
I've cleaned mine twice without any acid. I use a 5 gallon bucket, a hose with a shutoff / pressure spray nozzle and a long stiff plastic zip tie for reaching tight spaces.
I'm down to about 30 minutes from pump shut down, cell removal-clean-reinstallation and re-primed pump. Have fun.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Most units have proprietary threads. I went 6 years taping the ends of mine and getting lots of ouchy drip splatters. When I finally broke down and looked up the caps they were $17 and I kicked myself. Hard.

I have to ask tho. You have visible buildup, right ? Toothapaste or Chalk ? The plates are pretty dull grey and won’t ever be ‘shiny’.

If you do need to clean with acid use a popsicle stick to knock off as much as you can between the fins. Then give it a bath only until the fizzing stops.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Most units have proprietary threads. I went 6 years taping the ends of mine and getting lots of ouchy drip splatters. When I finally broke down and looked up the caps they were $17 and I kicked myself. Hard.

I have to ask tho. You have visible buildup, right ? Toothapaste or Chalk ? The plates are pretty dull grey and won’t ever be ‘shiny’.

If you do need to clean with acid use a popsicle stick to knock off as much as you can between the fins. Then give it a bath only until the fizzing stops.
I really can't see, the way the cell is. I'd have to take it off to inside, I think. the Cell Maint. light is on.

really can't see, the way the cell is. I'd have to take it off to inside, I think. the Cell Maint. light is on.
Ok. Listen to the idiot light and inspect it when you’re ready. Don’t acid wash it because the light said so. If you see buildup, get as much off as possible. Then bath, but only as long as it fizzes (you’ll know), then good rinsing.

You may be able to knock off the crud without the bath.

keep us posted !!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.