Circuit Board Aquarite Goldline SWG

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
I think that you have the display on incorrectly. You missed a pin by one spot. Each hole needs to get a gold pin.

Also, the the bottom of the board is behind the bottom triangles with the screws. The board should be in front of the metal white triangles.

Last edited:

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
img_9184-jpg.170356

You can see a gold pin on the left that is not going through a hole. Pull the display off and reinstall it with a pin going through each hole. There are 7 long gold pins and 7 holes in the display board.

Last edited:

Henry M

Silver Supporter
Oct 7, 2015
Coral Springs, Florida
img_9184-jpg.170356

You can see a gold pin on the left that is not going through a hole. Pull the display off and reinstall it with a pin going through each hole. There are 7 long gold pins and 7 holes in the display board.

You, once again, are absolutely correct. I reinstalled the display & all seems to be working as it should. And, again, I owe you many, many thanks.

Reactions: JamesW and mknauss

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
Also, the the bottom of the board is behind the bottom triangles with the screws. The board should be in front of the metal white triangles

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.