LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2012
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
At the left upper corner there is a time and date that is not the same as when I am actually posting.
It is Thursday 8:19 pm as I write this but not the same as the time and date in the corner.
Is there a way to sync these?
Thank you.

What time are you seeing on your posts?

It initially says how many minutes ago you posted, then it changes to the date and time and it will later just show the date.

Do you have the right time zone set in your settings?

It initially says how many minutes ago you posted, then it changes to the date and time and it will later just show the date.
Yep, seeing that it's showing minutes. When it changes to date and time is when it's really off. :unsure:
Do you have the right time zone set in your settings?
I was thinking the same thing but I can't find where to change the time zone settings. :scratch:

Ah found I'm in Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Phew! It's not the Delta Quadrant.
Thanks @JamesW. I'll change it.
Just wondering. Why in the world would you leave August 2027 to come to May 2020 during "The Covid"? Even Spock and James T. Kirk refused to stay in 2020.
1590109246896.png

Reactions: JamesW

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So the other day I noticed in the alert section it said someone replied “5 minutes from now” its not doing it anymore but I thought it was super strange- I wonder is it because I keep to many tfp tabs open & don’t always go back to the same one when checking alerts? If it does it again i’ll try to screenshot it. Tfp is ahead of it’s time 🤣🤣

It's a glitch in the Matrix.

The future is in a state of quantum superposition of all possible states.

Typically, the waveform collapses simultaneously with the present.

However, the waveform extends over a period of time and, as such, it can quantum tunnel into the past or the future.

This is sometimes due to a passing gravitational wave interfering with the waveform in a way that stretches or compresses the wave and causes it to collapse at a time other than the present.

It doesn't happen too often, and even when it does, most people don't notice.

Every once in a while, it happens in a way that catches your attention.

• Haha
Reactions: mariane
It's a glitch in the Matrix.

The future is in a state of quantum superposition of all possible states.

Typically, the waveform collapses simultaneously with the present.

However, the waveform extends over a period of time and, as such, it can quantum tunnel into the past or the future.

This is sometimes due to a passing gravitational wave interfering with the waveform in a way that stretches or compresses the wave and causes it to collapse at a time other than the present.

It doesn't happen too often, and even when it does, most people don't notice.

Every once in a while, it happens in a way that catches your attention.

that’s what I figured 🤣🤣

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.