Kubota364

Oct 11, 2021
Baton Rouge, LA.
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Your cell is not completely dead, depending on who you ask.

Please keep us updated on your warranty claim.

As far as I know there are very few plate manufactures for the cell in US.

If generic (or compatible) is getting the plates from same source as OEM, the housing and wiring will not affect the quality/durability of the end product.

So far we have find products using Australia produced plate is very poor quality and does not last.
Hey RJ I'm pretty sure my cell is out and need to get a new one, can you recommend any generic cells sold in the US? I have the T15. Appreciate ya.

RJ-45

In The Industry
Jun 6, 2021
Charlotte, NC
Do you want a cheaper 1/2 life (5,000hours/ T15 warranty equivalent cell) or (10,000 hours/ normal T15 cell)

We do not stock any generic T-940 extended life cell now.

Do you need clear casing (look exactly like the RJ+ cell)

Kubota364

Oct 11, 2021
Baton Rouge, LA.
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Do you want a cheaper 1/2 life (5,000hours/ T15 warranty equivalent cell) or (10,000 hours/ normal T15 cell)

Do you need clear casing (look exactly like the RJ+ c

Do you need clear casing (look exactly like the RJ+ cell)
What is the price difference? I don't really care about the clear housing. Thanks for the quick response

RJ-45

In The Industry
Jun 6, 2021
Charlotte, NC
I don't want to list our price hear, but normal life T-15 is under $500 shipped (similar to the $650 Hayward)

1/2 life generic is under $400 shipped (T-15 warranty)

Just you know, we are happy with roughly 10% gross margin (even less if you talk your local pool service guy in to buying multiple from us each year)

We are considering leasing problem to all lower 48 states next year (seeking partner and working out the numbers currently)

Kubota364

Oct 11, 2021
Baton Rouge, LA.
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I don't want to list our price hear, but normal life T-15 is under $500 shipped (similar to the $650 Hayward)

1/2 life generic is under $400 shipped (T-15 warranty)

Just you know, we are happy with roughly 10% gross margin (even less if you talk your local pool service guy in to buying multiple from us each year)

We are considering leasing problem to all lower 48 states next year (seeking partner and working out the numbers currently)
Sounds great, how do I order for ya?