Bensalem Pa
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
I don’t know what this read out means on my RJ-45 SWG and what I have to do to correct it. Also it is not properly chlorinating the pool and the water turns green. Thank you.

It means the temp sensor inside the cell has failed, the maker of the hardware come up with a way to read temp from flow switch instead.

Just call the company that sold you the unit, they will walk you through this procedure.

I called the manufacturer twice each time I was put on hold for 15 min first time and 8 min second time and after each hold period a voice came on and said they are busy call back in 30 min. Waste of time also sent an email received no reply. Thanks for your suggestion but they have no service

It means the temp sensor inside the cell has failed, the maker of the hardware come up with a way to read temp from flow switch instead.

Just call the company that sold you the unit, they will walk you through this procedure.
Thank you I will try again

All pool company are busy now. If you still have trouble getting them to help you by this weekend, I have the part you need. First move the jumper over, it should go to the default temp. So you can use the machine to generate. But your salinity reading is not temp compensated, so it will be off a bit until you can put in the special flow switch.

All pool company are busy now. If you still have trouble getting them to help you by this weekend, I have the part you need. First move the jumper over, it should go to the default temp. So you can use the machine to generate. But your salinity reading is not temp compensated, so it will be off a bit until you can put in the special flow switch.
What is the jumper that I would have to move over?

I called the manufacturer twice each time I was put on hold for 15 min first time and 8 min second time and after each hold period a voice came on and said they are busy call back in 30 min. Waste of time also sent an email received no reply. Thanks for your suggestion but they have no service
I got a response within a few hours after sending in an online support request. Here's the link if you want to give it a try.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.