Caretaker 99 jets not rotating

Jun 15, 2010
I recently bought a house which had the caretaker system already installed in the pool and i have been having nothing but problems with it so i finally had to replace the entire housing because of leaking and such but i finally thought i had solved the problems with it. While there is no more leaking only the jets in the shallow end of the pool are rotating is there anything that I can do to fix this problem without calling in the pool guy again? Thanks

PhelpsJr said:
I recently bought a house which had the caretaker system already installed in the pool and i have been having nothing but problems with it so i finally had to replace the entire housing because of leaking and such but i finally thought i had solved the problems with it. While there is no more leaking only the jets in the shallow end of the pool are rotating is there anything that I can do to fix this problem without calling in the pool guy again? Thanks

I suggest you try swapping the jets from the shallow end (that you know work) with the ones that won’t spin. If they work in the deep end and the ones from the deep end still don’t work you can order replacements online.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.