moore887

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
In The Industry
Aug 14, 2018
CAPE CORAL
Good morning,

Does anyone recognize this heatpump. I want to download the manual for it. The heatpump won't heat above 95. I can press the up button as far as 104 but then it goes back to 95. Right now it shows spa temp of 85 with two dots at the bottom of the display. I'm thinking there may be some kind of lock out on it.
heatpump.jpg

Googling pro 1100e comes up aqua pro heat pump.

Here’s the manual. https://ecoaquapro.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/AquaPro-Pool-Heat-Pump-Manual.pdf

or

Was one of those the right one ? It looked like they had several reincarnations of the same heater like they kept the model number over a bunch of years.

Reactions: moore887
The home owner said that she was able to figure it out from the manual I sent her. They just moved into the house so they are figuring everything out. The big problem is now is when the system is in spa mode, the water is draining down halfway in the spa within a couple of hours. I'm thinking one of the diverter valves may not be creating a good seal (they are quite a few years old).

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.