Can't get rid of green on floor of pool

I've been a pool owner for 10 years. I've done a pretty good job of keeping a clear pool for all those years; however, for the past month I've been struggling with keeping the green out of the pool. A few weeks ago I did a green to clean which helped for a week or two, but now the green has returned.

It's a chlorine pool. 19,200 gallons. Sand filter. I replaced the sand in October 2017. Backwash (mostly) regularly. I brushed the pool last night. I just went and brushed it again and when I brush the floor, you can see the green kick up into the water. We have an annual July 4th party at the house and I'm starting to worry the pool isn't going to look great for that holiday. I need some help/suggestions please.

FAC = 3
TAC = 3
CH = 180
CYA = 50
TA = 60
pH = 7.2

I know I need to get the CH and TA up, but I was trying to tackle the green issue first. Open to any suggestions. Thanks gang!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.