Can't get rid of cloudiness

Aug 4, 2015
LAWRENCEBURG, IN
Been fighting cloudy water for a couple weeks now and can't get it solved. I'll start off with my test results from this AM and then go through what I've tried:
PH 7.2
FC 6
CC 0
TA 130
CYA 45
I didn't have a chance to check Calcium, will after work (usually on the low side at beginning of year)

So, I've been brushing daily, backwashing when needed and vac'd to waste. Even after vac'ing to waste, the next morning my pool bottom was covered (appears to be dirt or pollen). I shocked the pool earlier this week and lost no chlorine over night. I deep cleaned the sand filter and still had the pool bottom covered next day. I added some clarifier and seemed to help with the bottom of the pool some, but pool is still aqua/cloudy. I have some filter basket socks coming today. Is there something I could be overlooking? I don't believe it is an algea problem, my chlorine levels have been good this whole time. My PH and TA were high last week, but I seem to have that in check. Any help would be appreciated!

Maybe you have some algae hiding somewhere in the pool. It's multiplying and every time it tries to push its way out from wherever it's hiding, it gets zapped by the chlorine and dies, and then settles at the bottom of the pool. Have you checked any ladders/steps/light niches/etc. for hidden algae?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.