Can I see my pH on my automation

Neoex

Jun 18, 2019
Tulsa
Just getting my pool going (brand new) I bought the IntelliPH, is there a way I can see inside my app what the pH level is to know if I am high/low?

Last edited by a moderator:
N,

As far as I know the IpH just dumps in a set amount of Acid over a set amount of time.. It does not measure the actual pH level..

I suggest that you fill out your pool's signature (settings then signatures) that way we all know what you have and makes answering questions much faster.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thanks it looks like you are correct, kind of a bummer, does anyone run IntelliChem just to see chem levels and not actually use it to balance the pool? I have heard alot of mixed reviews on IntelliChem

N,

It is just not needed.. If you add acid and test everyday for a week or so, you soon get a feel for how much acid your pool uses each day. Set your iph for that output and then test once a week to see where you are.. Soon you will know just how often you really need to test.

My plan was to buy an acid feeder, so I experimented first with adding a little acid every day to see how well an acid feeder would work. I found that if I added 5 oz. of MA each day my pH stayed between 7.7 and 7.8... It has become a habit now, so I have put off getting the feeder..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.