Can I install 2 filter on my pool?

Roygchehwane

May 22, 2020
UAE
Hi guys. I have an intex pool and upgraded the filter to the krystal clear sand filter a while ago. I’m Now upgrading my pool and getting a bigger one that comes also with a krystal clear sand filter. I was thinking of installing both of them separately on the new pool as it is quite large (24ftx12ft). Any thoughts on that?

My thoughts in no particular order. Twice as many potential leaks. Higher energy cost. My 12X32 does okay with one filter. I only run my pump two hours a day so I could just go up to four hours and get twice the filtering. More electrical to run -- two pumps would likely overload one circuit.

And I almost forgot: welcome! :wave:

My thoughts in no particular order. Twice as many potential leaks. Higher energy cost. My 12X32 does okay with one filter. I only run my pump two hours a day so I could just go up to four hours and get twice the filtering. More electrical to run -- two pumps would likely overload one circuit.

And I almost forgot: welcome! :wave:
Makes sense!! Was just wondering as I have both pumps in front of me now!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.