Fairfax, VA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I bought the TF Pro test kit mid season last year. Converting to SWG this spring. What test chems should I buy to be ready for the next season?

Thanks all!

The cool thing about that TF-Pro case is you can ditch the salt test box and I rearrange my box so that all the tests I do most often are on the left side, and the Salt test reagents, CYA test supplies and the pH block is on the right.
I also keep my DPD powder in a tiny Rubbermade container with some silica packs just to protect it more from random moisture.
Makes testing faster to have it all organized like this.

Maddie :flower:

The cool thing about that TF-Pro case is you can ditch the salt test box and I rearrange my box so that all the tests I do most often are on the left side, and the Salt test reagents, CYA test supplies and the pH block is on the right.
I also keep my DPD powder in a tiny Rubbermade container with some silica packs just to protect it more from random moisture.
Makes testing faster to have it all organized like this.

Maddie :flower:
What’s the black thing in the middle?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.