Burning through Chlorine..> no usual suspects

so its down like like 35-36 drops, but could just be bigger drops, it came out fast... so i think i am good..
however now it begs the question... im at 17 ish FC.. should be safe to be in it. other than that, only time would lower it more right? :)

I'm not an expert but the criterion for ending a SLAM is:
  1. CC is 0.5 or lower;
  2. You pass an OCLT (ie overnight FC loss test shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less);
  3. And the water is clear.
You said the OCLT passed, I'm assuming the water is clear. That's why I asked what your CC was.

however now it begs the question... im at 17 ish FC.. should be safe to be in it. other than that, only time would lower it more right? :)
It's safe to be in the water with a FC at or below the SLAM level for your CYA, so in your case 20 ppm FC or less since the SLAM level for CYA of 50 is 20 ppm.

so its down like like 35-36 drops, but could just be bigger drops, it came out fast... so i think i am good..

Sounds like you are good. Water is safe when below SLAM FC level. Just let the FC drift down to your normal target level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.