Bulk liquid chlorine in St. Louis?

Thank you--I will try Sunset Aquatech.

Menards is where I've been buying stuff for the past couple of seasons, especially the BOGO sale. I agree it's a great value. I'm just trying to avoid generating so many empty plastic jugs.

(For these purposes, I will conveniently ignore the obvious point that the best thing I could do for the environment would be to *not* have a big honkin' heated pool in the back yard. I pick my battles...)

Reactions: Stew1751 and Mbkemp
Grichard,
I just got off the phone with Sunset Aquatech. The are close to my office, so I thought I'd get some info as well. They charge $17.25 for a 5 gallon bucket and a $12 refundable deposit. The lady stated that the Chlorine is 12%, but they have to label it as 10%. So at $3.45 a gallon it is cheaper than Menards normal price of $3.99 and achieves your goal of less plastic jugs. I'm too much of a tight Rear and will wait for Menards BOGO. Have a great day and GO BLUES!!!
-Chad

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.