Built-in grill peeps. . . I got a question!

dw886

Gold Supporter
Sep 19, 2016
ND
I told my wife construction would take a few days (like it would with wood). Then I started building...end of the first day I had 1 wall 10' long and 42" high...ha! She came out and said "a few days, huh?". In my defense, I was working on concrete that had a 2" slope over the 10', so each stud was a measurement off of the last, and then cut...but definitely much slower than it would have been with lumber without knowing some tricks...

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL

jimim

Bronze Supporter
Jun 20, 2016
NE/Pa
Saw all the way even for the base and top pieces. The snips weren’t neat enough for me. :)

The saw was like cutting through butter. Went way faster that way.

Got done and literally 2 mins into me cleaning up it started to snow again.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
BURRRR So I guess I won't tell you I was running around town with the top down on my Mustang LOL Oh and my windows in the house are open!! LOVE living in Florida!

Kim:kim:

jimim

Bronze Supporter
Jun 20, 2016
NE/Pa
It’s nuts here. Now it’s sunny out but Still cold. March and April here are nuts!

I am envious of u! But not when it’s august in Florida. That is just too hot. Lol

Mid June maybe July 4th is my Florida Disney trip cut off for summer trips. We head down second week of June this year. The Florida humidity is just plain crazy!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
I will tell you I jump in the pool fully clothed then jump back on the mower dripping wet but feeling so refreshed! Hummmm now to find a way to mow WHILE in the pool!!! LOL