Build in progress

Purple

Feb 11, 2017
Utah
We’re 6 hours in on building our 18’ saltwater lx...sunburned and shaky-armed...and I have to say this is the worst project ever. Cutting the foam was a nightmare and if I never hear from my brother or nephew again, I’ll know it was due to the miserable pool wall that had them cursing.

We are taking a 30 minute breather and we’ll start on putting in the foam cove and then hanging the liner, which I’m now intensely dreading.

Someone tell me it will all be worth it!

Heh heh. We’re calling it a night now and the pizza is on the way and the beers are icy cold. This mom is beat!

Tomorrow we’ll finish the liner, pump, solar dome, and skimmer and start filling it up.
Just take your time and it will come out fine. I got frustrated today and almost made a major mistake. I had to take a step back and remember that rushing makes things worse. Now I have a level pool that is a 1/4 filled. Letting it settle tonight and will continue filling tomorrow. If it takes me 3 days to fill it so be it because in the end it will be worth it to me and my family.

Just keep the beers icy ???

full

• Haha
Reactions: badams
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.