Boric acid buying options

Jul 3, 2016
Delphos, OH
I was searching for boric acid and came across duda diesel being mentioned as a source. I found a really good, or what seems to be a really good, price ($44.15 per 50lb bag) from Farmer Boy ag. Their price is good if you're close and can pick up (I have one relatively close) otherwise it showed $44 shipping plus tax which brought my price to $95 which is close to Duda diesel's price for a 55lb bucket shipped. Just thought other members considering adding boric acid might like to have options. I'm going to call a few local ag stores since boric acid is used in poultry barn for pest control and where I live there are A LOT of poultry barns around.

I looked over the product analysis for each and they seemed to be very comparable
Analysis for product sold by Farmer Boy

Analysis for Duda Diesel

I've just started my search for a good, reasonable source for boric acid. If you have a good place to buy and want to share price it might help others save a few bucks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.