Borates & Vinyl liner

Before jumping into borates I’d try running the pool for a month or two without, just to get an idea of how your pH will sway. With the setup you describe it is possible you’ll see your pH increase, in which borates for sure will help. Especially if you have a SWG.

I will. Just like to do research when I'm bored.
Leebo could you help me out with how many gallons our pool is. I get different answer from PB and other people. Freeform 16x34 4ft shallow to 8ft deep end. I get around 24k
#1 32,000
#2 28,000

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Loved my borates pool when I did it one year but... my cat (loves to drink pool water) and my dogs (loved to swim) the pool more and I decided against continuing.

Reactions: Heavenlytunes
Loved my borates pool when I did it one year but... my cat (loves to drink pool water) and my dogs (loved to swim) the pool more and I decided against continuing.
I have a lab and he loves the pool.(old above ground)
With this new IG pool I was planning to use Borates but if is not good for pets.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.