Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
A friend of mine just signed a contract for a house. She found out when she signed the contract that the property comes with an additional 1.7 acre deeded lot for no extra charge. The lot is fully wooded and backs to a stream. The listing agent forgot to include it in the original listing. Wow! Lucky!

Trust yet verify! I would ask for the survey and title search before anything else to be the safe side! If it seem too good to be true..........

It is verified. Her RE agent had her come in to sign an addendum that included the bonus property. It is deeded and on the county plat. It is landlocked so I don't think it is really useful for much accept pleasure by the landowner who's property connects to it. Here's what really makes me jealous. We live in a county that doesn't allow fireworks. The next county over does. Her new property is 3/4 in one county and 1/4 in another and the bonus land is 100% in the other county. She literally has a county dividing line in her backyard! She can do all the fireworks she wants!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.