LifeTime Supporter
Jul 6, 2015
Charter Oak, California
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Finishing up hard plumbing this weekend. All that's left is to pressure test, bury the plumbing, and finally connect to the equipment and pool. Thought I might re-visit bonding while the ground is open. I can run a bonding wire from the pump on the equipment pad (40' away from the pool) to a water bond in the skimmer (or another location in the system). I also located a point to connect to the Re-Bar grid in my concrete pad the pool sits on in a inconspicuous area without doing any damage to the surface. It's an Intex Ultra Frame soft sided pool (See Signature). Will a bonding wire connected at those three points be of any benefit at all? Is anything better than nothing. I've read a ba-zillion threads on TFP, and I get the impression that if bonding cannot be done completely, it won't help or be of any benefit...What say you??.....Bob

it will help, that is exactly how I did it.. All my equipment and the pool water are bonded and that is it :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.