Bonding Pool Water

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
It helps to know what type pool you're talking about. the most universal water bonder is the Perma-Cast P2008. It's put into the plumbing so it will work for either an inground or aboveground pool.


Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
From Electrical Bonding - Further Reading

  • The pool water must be bonded to the bonding loop with a device like:
    • the Burndy BWB680AGRK Waterbug Pool Water Bonding Kit. You drill a hole through your skimmer and install it there.
    • the Perma-Cast PB2008 Water Bonding Fitting PB-2008 in the pipe going to the pump on a tee fitting