Board level repairs for Pentair equipment.

Mark McLeroy

Silver Supporter
Mar 31, 2022
New Rochelle, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-20
Does anyone out there know of a company that does board level repairs on Pentair control boards. I am still struggling to find a Pentair service center in my area that will take on new customers. I have been waiting since Saturday on the last company I contacted to call me back. This is out of warrantee work, I don't get it. I guess everyone in the pool service industry is making TOO much money there days. 😳

Does anyone out there know of a company that does board level repairs on Pentair control boards. I am still struggling to find a Pentair service center in my area that will take on new customers. I have been waiting since Saturday on the last company I contacted to call me back. This is out of warrantee work, I don't get it. I guess everyone in the pool service industry is making TOO much money there days. 😳
Unfortunately, anyone that is good in the pool businesses is very busy trying to keep up with repairs/installs while fighting lack of inventory, long wait times for parts, prices increasing almost weekly (it seems).
Repairing circuit boards is a specialty that isn't a normal part of pool service or repair. There are several good repair services listed online, easily found with a search. Some specialize in Pentair products. Boards usually have to be sent in for estimates. Sometimes they will do a swap, depends on the company and what they have available.

According to his post history he got hit with a thunderstorm taking out his panel and heater electronics. Whether they are repairable or not is debatable.

Last edited:
Well, I finally got an authorized tech coming tomorrow. At least the ball is now rolling. Since this is out of warrantee, I wanted to keep the boards and repair them to use them as spares if needed. But I have pretty much given up on that idea also.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.