Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hey all, I have a Pentair IC 40 SWG but unfortunately it cracked during the winter! So I’m looking to replace it and to replace now is over $1000 not including the control panel. wondering what your thoughts are on the Blue Works product? Thanks.

BLUE WORKS Saltwater Pool System Salt Pool - up to 40,000 Gallons Pool, Salt Chlorine Generator for Inground Pool, 2 Year USA Warrant... https://a.co/d/6fBYTlX

If you currently have an Intellichlor SWCG, you will not need the control panel, just the cell.
Do you have Pentair automation?

I don’t have automation. The cell itself seems rather expensive at around $1,000. So do I ditch the Pentair IC40 system and get another competitor system for $1,000 or purchase a new Pentair cell?

As you have the power center all ready, I would get another Pentair Cell.

Or look at Circupool. Cost will be more. Never heard of Blue Works. Sounds like a Hayward knock off.

Blue Works has some positive and negative comments on this board. Mine has been working great for over a year.

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.