Blue torrent heat pump with E2 Error code

Coldwindintexas

Jan 27, 2022
Texas
The heater has been running fine till today. Got out and check the filter added some water to the pool but I have a E2 error code on the heat pump. Lowest pressure fault. What should I do ? It’s getting dark the pump is still running on the pool should I keep the water running thur the heat pump? Or shut it down till morning. ?

Heat pump low pressure is usually caused by low refrigerant.

If cleaning your filter does not work then you need to call someone who works on AC units and heat pumps to check it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coldwindintexas
C,

I know you said heat pump, but I was thinking that this error was about "water pressure".. and that is why I suggested cleaning the filter.

If this is a low refrigerant issue, the pool filter will have nothing to do with it.

Sorry for any confusion,

Jim R.

Reactions: Coldwindintexas
The heater has been running fine till today. Got out and check the filter added some water to the pool but I have a E2 error code on the heat pump. Lowest pressure fault. What should I do ? It’s getting dark the pump is still running on the pool should I keep the water running thur the heat pump? Or shut it down till morning. ?
What did you do to resolve error code?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.