Blue Torrent ComforTemp Heat Pump

RickBags

Aug 10, 2019
CT
I purchased this unit from an online distributor.

It is direct wired with proper 12 gauge wire and a solo 50 amp breaker. The unit control panel comes on but when I turn on heater with a temp, after about two minutes the screen just blink and beep. I have emailed back and forth with the distributor who says I need to turn off the timer, no where in the directions does it say how to turn the timer on or off. So I just set the timer to 00.00 on both the on and off. The on timer light is green but the off timer is red.

To me it looks like the panel is not working.

I have emailed and called Blue Torrent, have not heard anything.

I just want my heater to work. Anyone have contacts to Blue Torrent much appreciated or answers?

Last edited:
I purchased this unit from an online distributor.

It is direct wired with proper 12 gauge wire and a solo 50 amp breaker. The unit control panel comes on but when I turn on heater with a temp, after about two minutes the screen just blink and beep. I have emailed back and forth with the distributor who says I need to turn off the timer, no where in the directions does it say how to turn the timer on or off. So I just set the timer to 00.00 on both the on and off. The on timer light is green but the off timer is red.

To me it looks like the panel is not working.

I have emailed and called Blue Torrent, have not heard anything.

I just want my heater to work. Anyone have contacts to Blue Torrent much appreciated or answers?
Did you ever figure out what caused this. I just installed it this weekend and getting the same problem.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.