Bleach and Muriatic Acid On Sale

GinaLovesSummer

Jul 18, 2016
Whitesboro, TX
I just wanted to let everyone know that Atwoods has 10% bleach on sale for $1.88 a gallon and muriatic acid for $2.88 a gallon for the whole month of April. Most of their locations are Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas but they have a few in Kansas and one in Southwest Missouri. Here is two pictures one is of the sale ad and the other is a picture of their locations. I'm knee deep in a slam so this is good news!

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u430/GinaLovesSummer/IMG_1752_zpsmfutozzn.jpg

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u430/GinaLovesSummer/IMG_1751_zpst5dsz17l.jpg

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
That IS a good price! Thanks for sharing!!

(Just make sure its fresh new stock and nothing left over from last year. Check date codes on jugs)

Yippee :flower:

mac4lyfe

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 8, 2007
Houston, Texas
Wow, that's a great price. Unfortunately, they don't have any stores in Houston.

I pay like $15 for 2 gallons of MA at my local Leslies.

randytsuch

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
Los Angeles, Ca
I compared Costco bleach prices to Home Depot chlorine, adjusting for % and fl oz per jug.
HD is about 75 cents cheaper then a Costco 3 pack.

But Costco stores inside a temp controlled building, HD stores chlorine outside, sometimes in the sun.
And we go to Costco all the time, so I'll probably just buy a pack or two from Costco as I need it.

Also, I'm sure Costco goes through a lot of bleach, so it should be pretty fresh.

YippeeSkippy

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 17, 2012
Evans, Georgia
You're right about HD.... Lowes too... stay away from their bleach. Saving 0.75 isn't a savings if you're buying weak chlorine in water.....

If you're an Executive Member of Costco you do get that yearly rebate :)

Yippee :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.