Bit of Groundwater Seepage - Issue?

nobbyv

Jun 29, 2010
Installing a vinyl over steel panel inground sport-bottom kit from Pool Warehouse. Excavated the other day, and at one end it's pretty muddy and there's a bit of water. There's a "T" where two supply lines for my irrigation system run off in opposite directions from the main feed neat this end of the dig, and at first I thought I'd damaged it when installing the paver patio over it. But I turned the main irrigation shutoff off and the water still seems to be seeping a bit, so I think it's just groundwater. Is this volume anything to be concerned about? The other corner is the same (though the middle is fairly dry). IMG_1668.JPG

Any precautions I need to take during wall install? I have a small 13/HP zero-clearance portable utility pump, but there's nowhere near enough water for that to do anything.

cowboycasey

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Southern OK
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool SJ-40
I would install a sump pit for sure for your install.. Make sure all water is able to get to the pit... Here are a couple good recommendations :)

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread