Big ph drop?

Farmerstan91

Jun 28, 2019
Sw missouri
First year with the pool and initial fill had hard water in it ta-140ish if i remember correctly and had to drop ph every 2-3 days at first then spaced out as my ta came down. Pool finally leveled out at 7.6 2-3 weeks ago and has stayed steady since. Last checked it sunday at 7.6 then checked this morning and its down to 7.0 and ta is at 60. Anything happening i should check or just raise the ph and move on with life?

Farmerstan91

Jun 28, 2019
Sw missouri
Swg. Havent touched the pool since i swam in it saturday afternoon. Levels were good that night and ran vac. Been working dawn to dark 30 last 3 days so nobody has touched it since

beautifulpool

Silver Supporter
Jun 2, 2019
North TX
First year with the pool and initial fill had hard water in it ta-140ish if i remember correctly and had to drop ph every 2-3 days at first then spaced out as my ta came down. Pool finally leveled out at 7.6 2-3 weeks ago and has stayed steady since. Last checked it sunday at 7.6 then checked this morning and its down to 7.0 and ta is at 60. Anything happening i should check or just raise the ph and move on with life?
I agree with everything mknauss posted above.
Too, if ever test results reveal a drastic change, I re-test, 2/3 times and double check if Reagents expired?
Im guessing you would already know if the proximity of your fields and power machines to your pool could be a factor And whether or not You switched chlorine dose or type...