Bestway flush adapter fitting for garden hose

sdynak

Jul 12, 2011
Hi there folks.. been a while since we had a pool with moving homes and since our back yard area is limited now I have been wanting to get back in for some time and got the wife to agree to a soft side finally.

So my question on this is with a Bestway filter on the backwash port there is an adapter for a garden hose but they only include the male piece for the filter side. I am attaching a pic of this so you can see what I am referencing. I would like to know what the best female side is to use to connect to this. I am not getting a lot of details in the manual or general searching. I see some quick connect garden hose fittings out there but not sure if they are generic and will work so before I go out on a broader search figured I would ask here to see if anyone has come across this as well. I can also just clamp on a hose over that or put on a threaded 1.5in hose also to the filter port itself if I need to.

Thanks in advance! Good to be back :)..

Backwash Adapter.jpeg

sdynak

Jul 12, 2011
Hello! :wave: Following up on your post here, did you ever get this figured out? With no replies, let us know and we can PM someone who might be able to help.

Hi Texas Splash.. no but I’m using another adapter in place for a regular 1.25 pool hose so no issues. If someone knows great but all good. Thanks for checking!!

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread