Best water testing kit

Donldson

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio
Unfortunately the digital testers available on the consumer market are all pretty unreliable. There are pH meters that are relatively trustworthy, but for other levels you need to get in to the professional models that cost upwards of a thousand dollars before you start to get something that rivals the reliability of the liquid based test kits we recommend.

We recommend the Taylor k-2006c or TF-100. They both contain the tests someone needs to manage their pool in the way we teach here, the TF-100 is just more designed for a residential pool while the k-2006c is geared towards commercial pools.

bean9677

Jun 23, 2019
New Orleans, Louisiana
Unfortunately the digital testers available on the consumer market are all pretty unreliable. There are pH meters that are relatively trustworthy, but for other levels you need to get in to the professional models that cost upwards of a thousand dollars before you start to get something that rivals the reliability of the liquid based test kits we recommend.

We recommend the Taylor k-2006c or TF-100. They both contain the tests someone needs to manage their pool in the way we teach here, the TF-100 is just more designed for a residential pool while the k-2006c is geared towards commercial pools.
What PH meter would you recommend?

beautifulpool

Jun 2, 2019
Colleyville, TX
LOVE my new TF-100. i don't use a stir stick, because the kit didn't come with one.
anyways, as im learning by having done over 10 complete tests, in my first week, not having a stir stick will perfect one's wrist movements

ajw22

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 21, 2013
Northern NJ
What PH meter would you recommend?