Best things on TFP in 2016

Patrick_B

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2011
Midland TX
TFP has had a banner year, lots of good growth and the addition of some great help on the forum.

There are some others, but I wanted to start out with something kinda crazy and fun. Never have I seen anyone on any forum get their own....

:kim: :kim: :kim:

Hats off KK!!! :lol:

JoyfulNoise

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
May 23, 2015
Tucson, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
...because the only emojis that would be suitable for the rest of this motley crew would violate forum decorum rules.... :laughblue:

pooldv

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 10, 2012
FL panhandle
Danny got promoted twice in the same week... Where's his emoji???

That's gotta be some kind of record!

I did? Sweet! :-D

We already have one. >> :jocolor:

Seriously though...DV is one of the funnest and funniest guys around these parts. :goodjob:

LOL! This is a great place to hang out for sure. :thumleft:

needsajet

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Those are great ones :)

I think this story was amazing starting with a new pool owner, high CYA pool on May 28, and a successful birthday party on June 11. Isn't that what TFP is all about?
Need some help ASAP - a 9 year old's birthday party depends on it!!

The OP dstedman really got at it, TFTestKits came through with a rush order, and the TFP team really shone at the peak time of year. What a success story!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
The team work is what stands out most to me. I have found many people who know lots of different things who are always willing to go help on a thread after I PM them and ask! In fact quite a few times I see them already on the thread before I even ask!

I love my mini me! :kim: THANKS for those that made it happen! :hug:

needs that thread IS what it is all about!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

chayne

Bronze Supporter
i know this site has helped me out so many times, i cannot even begin to count. when i first got my pool this past summer, i immediately bought tablets and other chemicals. then i found this site and never looked back at that section in walmart. i get the pool bleach and keep right on walking. thank you all for such a great site.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread