Best steps for AGP

I don't know if the suction cups work or not, but a few people here with wedding cake steps have made weights for them out of pvc that work pretty well. If you google search wedding cake step weights you will come up with a variety of posts that discuss many aspects of wedding cake steps.

After much research I decided on Confer Pool Steps as the slots in the side allow for water to circulate through the steps. We have them attached to the deck. So far we really like them.

Also can't beat the price $174 with free shipping. :whoot: I spent many hours searching and this is the best price.

CONSTEP.JPG

http://www.nationalpoolwholesalers.com/_Confer_Pool_Entry_Step_--SKU_CONSTEP.html

Michele

After much research I decided on Confer Pool Steps as the slots in the side allow for water to circulate through the steps. We have them attached to the deck. So far we really like them.

Also can't beat the price $174 with free shipping. :whoot: I spent many hours searching and this is the best price.

CONSTEP.JPG

Confer Plastics | Confer Pool Entry Step | National Pool Wholesalers

Michele
Wow things have changed. I liked the idea of these but now they’re $460.97 - yikes LOL!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.